Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Remain in My Love

Jn 15:9-11

I think everyone has a poetic heart. Some express it in music, some in song, some in the beauty of their lives. Some of us always strive to find that poetic heart. I cannot sing, I cannot play music. All that I can really do is talk. Sometimes I am lucky because what I am thinking, what I am saying, or writing actually are the same thing and make sense.
I hope my words do today. This is my prayer. Not a prayer as we think of it; but, God wants our prayers and worship offered through our gifts.

Remain in My Love

Remember that his love means - we will never be alone, if
everything we have done or will do is in unselfishness,
meant to follow the greatest commandment.
Always love the Father, through the perfect love that
includes the poor, the forgotten, the suffering and not with pity. 

No with the truth of love found in dignity.

If loneliness is the absence of love, then

no one who knows truth is lonely.

Mystical searchers seek to know the answer to that interior
yearning for closeness to what they do not know; a
love that is joy.  A love in the
oneness that is the divine, three
voices, love in unison,
even to the ultimate love of his sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment